1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WE'RE EXPECTING!!! :D

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Ducklove334, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Ducklove334

Ducklove334 Off to another pond

Nov 4, 2008
    Virginia
    My Fiance(Bex) on here, and I are expecting a..as her mother says, peapod!!...AKA baby! [​IMG]

we went to the OBGYN this morning, to do a confirm (wich after SIX positive pregnancy tests, you shouldn't NEED one [​IMG].

we are about 6 weeks and 2 days pregnant. and our estimated due date is september 7th!! [​IMG] .

everyone in my family that i talk to knows, my grandfather was happy for me, my dad was in shock xD, my moms gonna kill me, my aunt and uncle were both tickled to death. I emailed my little sister, but no response yet, my best friend is happy that he's a god-father xD. and I can't get ahold of my cousins yet.

my 22 year old sister who lives with my mom is due with her little boy in a month. [​IMG]

Beccas mom is excited xD, she's already bought alot of clothes, and is gonna buy the carseat we think, her grandmother is having the hardest time, and her grandpa while he isn't happy, he isn't mad..they don't like me anyways xD, oh well [​IMG].

thats our news!!!!!

bye people!

2. Highlander

Highlander Tartan Terror

Oct 1, 2008
    Prague
    Congrats! [​IMG]

3. TheOLDNewChick

TheOLDNewChick I'm an original

Jun 12, 2007
    Tioga, Louisiana
    [​IMG]

Congrats!!

4. willowcol

willowcol Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    Macclesfield NC
    Great news! Congratulations!

5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

A wittle pea pod! [​IMG] Congrats!!!

6. cdeans

cdeans Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 23, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    aww.. so freaking cute!!! kids really are great!!

7. Jenlyn9483

Jenlyn9483 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, FL
    Congrats! I feel sorry for mom going through last trimester in the hottest part of the year, but it will be worth it. Me and my sister both are September babies!

8. HennysMom

HennysMom Keeper of the Tiara

Congrats to you! [​IMG] A new little bundle of joy to hold and love... [​IMG]

Why would your mom and dad be upset - are you very young - like teenager age?

Last edited: Jan 14, 2009
  9. Ducklove334

Ducklove334 Off to another pond

Nov 4, 2008
    Virginia
    I just turned 19, she will be 18 in a couple weeks, it wasn't a planned baby..but hey, crap happens [​IMG] we are both happy.

my dad is going on 50 but is just a big kid [​IMG], and my mom never really played a big role in my life, so why she'd care I dunno [​IMG].

My sister told me that our mom wasn't very happy when she found out my sister was having a boy [​IMG] I dunno, I KNOW my sister will want to come see it/be in it's life, but if my mom doesn't, oh well.

same with Beccas grandparents, if they don't want to be in the babies life, i don't want them there. [​IMG]

10. kbarrett

kbarrett Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 12, 2007
    PA
    Congratulations! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by