We're getting an automatic door from the UK.

WoodlandWoman

Crowing
16 Years
May 8, 2007
Wisconsin
My DH just sent me an e-mail. He ordered it today. He's going to put it on our shed coop. We were inspired by the threads on BYC. You enablers!
lol.png

So it automatically opens for the fox and raccoon? I would rethink this issue unless you live in a really civilized neighborhood.

Rufus

No it just closes at dusk at opens at dawn or on a timer. Did you order from the UK? Foy's Pigeon Supplies sells them in the US. They always have a full page ad in Backyard Poultry.

That is sooooooo cool. It's on my list to order this week. Everyone that I've talked to really really really likes theirs.
I'm so excited for you.

mack: Is it cheaper from the US? I've only heard about the one from UK, but here they give excellent customer service.

I was going to order it on Mon, but been sooooo busy.

Smitty's Farm :

mack: Is it cheaper from the US? I've only heard about the one from UK, but here they give excellent customer service.

I don't know, I don't have one, but see the ads every month is Backyard Poultry. It is the same model from the same company. The prices look comparable but it depends upon the exchange rate. Lately it's been around $2 US to 1 GBP. The prices on the UK website include shipping which they estimate at two weeks unless you want to pay for faster service.​

That's what my new web cam is for.
lol.png

Seriously, I haven't heard of that being a problem for any of the people on here, when others asked the same question.

At least the DH is enjoying himself. In addition to being called the King of the Overbuilders, I often call him Tech Boy. As long as he is happy, that's fine by me.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom