We're gonna get shipped to the death chamber if mom don't find out what we are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady of McCamley

Crowing
9 Years
Mar 19, 2011
NW Oregon
I agree with sex...except #4 could be a pullet too. The only for sure rooster I see is #5, the rooster on the right...and he is more than 9 weeks (which I'm sure you've figured out).

As to breeds...
#1 looks to be an Easter Egger

#2 hard to tell...the leg color is wrong for White Rocks...wrong comb for Chantecleer (single comb instead of cushion)...I think they are all mixed breeds

#3 is likely a Blue Andalusian

#4 looks similar to #2...again hard to say...yellow legs and single comb would indicate a White Rock...but their leg colors are wrong. Wrong comb for Chantecleer (looks to be single). May be a roo, but the comb is still yellow, so if mixed breed, could be a pullet as I've had mixed breeds mature quickly. (One laid at 14 weeks!)

#5...I can't see the heads, or profile body shots, so it is hard to say...could be Australorps

My guesses
Lady of McCamley

Last edited:

Basskids08

Chick Logging
5 Years
Mar 9, 2014
In the country somewhere
Number 5 are my jersey giants, I really just wanted to show them and show what happened to his comb, it somehow got ripped off and healed pretty good. Number 3 is supposed to be either a blue Orpington or blue amerucuna, ordered through myers for that one. The others I picked up at TSC, and of course they were labeled as arucunas, Actually EE but again not what was listed. And #1, was and am really confused on as your not the only one who has said EE, but it doesn't even resemble one, what's up with that?
Thanks!

FlappyBird

In the Brooder
5 Years
Mar 12, 2014
I have 2 gray birds that appear to be the same breed as yours. I was told they were Easter Eggers, but I'm really not sure. The rest of the birds I got were supposed to be dominiques and they aren't, so I don't have much faith in the supplier's knowledge or honesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom