weres the incubator forum?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by hdowden, Oct 21, 2011.

1. hdowden

hdowden Overrun With Chickens

Aug 14, 2011
    louisiana
    trying to research incubators cant find the forum or i'm just blind (wear contacts and dont have both in so i'm haveing problems reading sorry) i have found a little giant and turnner for 35 is that good i borrowed the one im useing so dont know how much they run

2. rebel yell

rebel yell Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2010
    Alabama
    Quote:To be completely honest with you after useing a LG for a few days you will be ready to pay someone $35 to take it off of your hands, in my openion they are the worst bators on the market, go ahead & buy your self a hovabator, you can get one for about $60-$195 depends on what you want as far as turners & all that good stuff goes, but I would stay away from the LG. this is just my openion & experences.

3. hdowden

Aug 14, 2011
    louisiana
    i'm having no problem with the one i'm useing right now holds temp perfect. humidity though is a different story

4. rebel yell

Jun 27, 2010
    Alabama
    How long has it been holding temp. ? Do you have eggs in it yet ? there are good & bad in everything, maybe you were lucky enough to get a good one, my buddy has one & loves it & it does good for him.

5. hdowden

Aug 14, 2011
    louisiana
    holding temp for a little over 2 months. i have d'uccle and black copper marans eggs in at

6. rebel yell

Jun 27, 2010
    Alabama
    Good luck & keep us posted, I also have 12 Dellie. & 2 Orp. eggs in my hovabator, good luck to us all !!!!!

7. maybejoey

maybejoey got chickenidous?

Quote:35$ is a little bit to cheap for both, usually around 65$ for both, i would check the quality of the one your buying before you buy it.

8. Arielle

Arielle Chicken Obsessed

Feb 19, 2011
    Massachusetts, USA
    Quote:35$ is a little bit to cheap for both, usually around 65$ for both, i would check the quality of the one your buying before you buy it.

x2

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by