Werner Herzog's opinion of chickens!?

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Newmotherhen89, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Newmotherhen89

Newmotherhen89 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 13, 2015
    I think we need to get him some chickens... that will totally change his mind!

[​IMG]

2. N F C

N F C eggnog time! Premium Member Project Manager

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    I had to look him up to see who he even is. He might know film making (although I don't believe I've ever seen one of his) but he sure doesn't know chickens. Idiot. [​IMG]

3. ChicKat

ChicKat Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

http://modernfarmer.com/2014/04/werner-herzog-maintains-deep-fear-chickens/
    Anyone who has seen one of Herzog’s film should know not to expect a straight answer from the director.
    Nevertheless, a user went for it, quoting his 2012 chicken video:
    Look into the eyes of a chicken and you will see real stupidity. It is a kind of bottomless stupidity,
    a fiendish stupidity. They are the most horrifying, cannibalistic and nightmarish creatures in the world.

[​IMG]

Go to the end of the link and see the ending of one of his movies---- the piano playing chicken and the dancing chicken (and a rabbit in a fire truck and a duck that plays a drum) ---
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
  4. N F C

N F C eggnog time! Premium Member Project Manager

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    I like Modern Farmer, it usually has some interesting articles. Can't say I'm impressed with Herzog. And after reading the mag article and comments, I'm glad I've never seen his films. I think the dude has a problem with animals in general.

5. ChicKat

ChicKat Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Or he could just be making fun of everything and everyone..... ;O)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by