Western PA Chickenstock - Equinechick???

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by mangled, Aug 18, 2008.

1. mangled

mangled Chillin' With My Peeps

Okay, I just saw that equinechick, who was working on the September Chickenstock in North Park, Allegheny County hasn't really been around for a month or so. Her last post was 6/10/2008.

Equinechick - are you out there? Does anyone know what happened to her?

If she's left the community, It would be great to organize something else for that same weekend. I doubt this late in the season we can get any park space if it hasn't all ready been reserved. I believe the original date was September 13.

I got a bunch of land, but absolutely no picnic tables, etc. I'd gladly host it if people were able to help out with seating, etc...

I'm in East Brady, zip code 16028. We're EXTREMELY rural. We're about an hour north of Pittsburgh. About 20 minutes from Butler, 20 minutes from Kittanning, about 5 minutes from Chicora and 10 minutes from "downtown" East Brady (if there is such a thing, LOL).

Anyone else want to get something going?
    Em

2. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    I posted on that thread 5/31/2008 and I didn't get any replies. I'm guessing it fell through? Let me see how far away you are from me. [​IMG]

3. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Sorry, I can't make it if its at your house. [​IMG] Your around 4 hours away from me. It would be nice if someone could contact the park equinechick was going to reserve. Thats a little closer to me.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by