1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Western Wash BYCers! Looking for 4 buff or paint silkies new hatch

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by lclough1998, Nov 21, 2011.

1. lclough1998

lclough1998 Chillin' With My Peeps

Had a plan to put buff and white silkie eggs under my broody hen, but when I went to pick up the eggs, the gal said since she moved the buff roo in with the white hens, none had laid eggs. So I took the white eggs she gave me and put them under her, thinking, oh well, maybe next time:confused:. Now this Saturday those eggs should hatch and I still want Buffs or paints. Anyone in the Puget sound area have any hatching this weekend that I could add to them after these hatch? Kind of a long shot on short notice on a Holiday weekend but, just thought I would check! Maybe someone is coming this direction....:jumpyThanks!

2. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    Quote:You might want to ask this again on the Washington State thread. https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=461&p=5530
    I am going to have Silkies in just about three weeks, but they are going to be black, blue, and splash. BYC member ultasol lives in eastern Washington, and I know that she has show quality Silkies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by