1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Western Washington

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Sweetlilbaby, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Sweetlilbaby

Sweetlilbaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2012
    Tacoma Washington
    Hi, I am from tacoma Washington. I am hoping to find some people that have fertile eggs they want to part with :) Me and my mom want some larger eggs, and some easter eggers. I tried shipped eggs and the result was a lot more money then i want to mention (and leaving me broke) and just one chick that i'm pretty sure is a rooster. [​IMG]

My current flock consists of 4 young hens (less then a year old) and one 5 year old that was laying eggs daily til last week. Then I have 2 female muscovy ducks, and one male. :) This spring I may have some fertile Muscovy eggs for sale, or ducklings.

As I said I don't have a lot of $$ but am hoping to find someone willing to make me a great deal on fertile chicken eggs. Even "farm mix" eggs would be great.

2. RonB

RonB Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2009
    Woodinville
    Welcome Sweetililbaby

Lots of people down your way. BUT all of us Washington people post on "Washington come together Wash peeps" so you might want to get on that thread. Lots of people have fertile eggs from time to time

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by