Hello All, I'm new to this site and I'm finding the threads I'm reading very interesting. This is my first try at raising, I've been doing it a little over 2 weeks & I already think I may be over my head. I've started with 20 guineas and 18 chickens, one guinea died 2 days after I got them and 1 died just 2 days ago. Today I cleaned out the pool I've been keeping them in and had put them in an enclosed container with, what I thought, had plenty of holes in it. They were only in there for about 15 minutes and when I took them out to put them back in the pool, they were fairly wet from sweating. Any suggestions on what I should do? Will the heat lamp dry them out or should I do something else? Any suggestions will be much appreciated.