Wet world problems

Chicken-Man

Chirping
6 Years
Jan 8, 2014
your head.... ~(*.*)~
As much as i LOVE rain!!! My poor girls seem to be miserable. They have a run that they are in while im out at or at school, and all the hay, dirt and stuff are all BLEH! All soggy and squishy, and I dont want the chooks to get bored during the day till i get home and they come out to the whole yard. What can I give them to do? Or anything to make them happy???
D.gif

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Sorry about your soggy run. Definitely follow the link that Kelsie has provided for you. I hope you can dry it up. :)

Last edited:
Welcome to BYC! Glad you decided to join our flock. X2 on the link that Kelsie2290 has given you. Do you have a roof over your run? If not, that would be a good place to start. Also, course river sand or fine pea gravel for bedding in the run will help a lot. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. What kind of hens do you have?

Welcome to BYC! Glad you decided to join our flock. X2 on the link that Kelsie2290 has given you. Do you have a roof over your run? If not, that would be a good place to start. Also, course river sand or fine pea gravel for bedding in the run will help a lot. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. What kind of hens do you have?
yes, but its made out of chicken mesh... so not a great "roof" It's too keep cats and dogs etc out. But i will defs get a roof on it!! thsnk u!!!

I have 2 golden comits, 1 australorp cross, 1 silkie and a road island red bantam.
U?

Back
Top Bottom