Whacha think?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by kburen, Jul 15, 2011.

1. kburen

kburen Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2008
    I know that 4 weeks is early to tell the sex of an EE, but I'm wondering what everyone thinks at this point. This is the baby that I saved (was shrink wrapped to the shell, I managed to get the shell off after several warm baths and now I'm kinda attached!)
    [​IMG]

Here's a group shot where you can see 4 of the 6:
    [​IMG]
    I'm thinking the one on the right with the red comb might be a boy? It's the only one with the red comb...the others are all light.

2. Zaxby's2

Zaxby's2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2011
    a place
    She looks like a girl so far. [​IMG]

3. Nigellas

Nigellas Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2008
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Looks like a girl, but I'd guess that the three in the middle to the right turn out to be boys.

4. GhostRider65

GhostRider65 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2011
    NE Wisconsin
    I think color suggests a pullet... Congrats [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 15, 2011
  5. kburen

kburen Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2008
    Thanks everyone [​IMG] I love my babies [​IMG] The 3 in the middle that someone says they think will end up boys....Well, those are the 3 that I'm trying to find homes for. I already have 5 full grown (about 9 months old) and my husband has been gracious enough to let me pick 3 out of these to keep...I picked the buff colored one in the back, the one that I saved and one of the grey ones that looks more girly lol

6. CMTSMWC

CMTSMWC Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2011
    Indiana
    They are beautiful. It sounds like you love yours as much as I love mine. I would love to give more a home but I have so many already. [​IMG] Where are you located?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by