What’s wrong with my year old Buff.

Pabbott

Songster
Jan 24, 2021
She is still eating and drinking. And not scratching around. Her poop looks normal. Here comb is purple
Not sure if she is laying. Getting about the same amount of eggs a week.

Attachments

• 0560243D-8F95-4D92-8771-AC544047E951.jpeg
    0560243D-8F95-4D92-8771-AC544047E951.jpeg
    286.5 KB · Views: 2
Try some Poultry NutriDrench or electrolyte water. She could have a heart ailment or be very dehydrated, especially if it is hot, or she is being kept from drinking. I would be tempted to keep her in a wire dog crate or pen with food and water for a few days to watch her, and see if she is laying. Check her for mites and lice.

Try some Poultry NutriDrench or electrolyte water. She could have a heart ailment or be very dehydrated, especially if it is hot, or she is being kept from drinking. I would be tempted to keep her in a wire dog crate or pen with food and water for a few days to watch her, and see if she is laying. Check her for mites and lice.
She has been drinking and she has been eating. When I went out to put them to bed I found her by the watered outside when all the others where in the coop. I separated her from the others in another part of the coop. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

She is still eating and drinking. And not scratching around. Her poop looks normal. Here comb is purple
Not sure if she is laying. Getting about the same amount of eggs a week.
Went to the coop this morning to find my chicken had passed. All others doing well. This hen went quickly. No idea what happened.

Back
Top Bottom