What a great morning .... Blessed

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by ThreeBoysChicks, Jun 29, 2008.

1. ThreeBoysChicks

ThreeBoysChicks Songster

Sep 19, 2007
    Thurmont, MD
    Got up this morning, made a pot of coffee and headed to the barn. Fed the horses. Fed the goats (home 2 weeks and doing great). I love my goats. I sit on a bucket with them while they eat, drink my coffee and play with them. Did I mention I love my goats. Then I went back in the barn and fed the 4 week old chickens and then the real fun... I filled a small sledding saucer with water and put the 4 day old geese in it. MissPrissy, you are so right. I could watch them all day. Then I played with my 6 guinea keets. They are a hoot also. Suprisely not as noisey as I expected, but then again they are only 4 days old. What I love the most is watching these little guineas, chasing flies around and eatting them. Yeah, go Guineas!!

Then I realized I had been out there for over an hour and needed to come in wake the family, fix breakfast and get ready for church. I am truly blessed.

I was so happy with this morning and my wife and kids and friends for that matter think I am nuts. So I came to you guys, because I knew you would understand.

God Bless!
    Ed

2. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Crowing

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    Good morning [​IMG] Sounds very peaceful and soul filling.

pssst ... goslings are my favorite [​IMG]

3. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Quote:Ed, you are correct, we're all nuts!... and we're all happy about it!

4. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    You had the Perfect Morning [​IMG]

i'm going to have one to! i spent all early morning playing with my 3 two day old chicks and now i'm getting ready to leave and spend the rest of my morning at the river fishing with my uncle [​IMG]

Have a Great and Safe day everyone! [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. d.k

d.k red-headed stepchild

* I've had a morning or two like that myself-- Kind of a "Wonderful Gifts that You Won't Soon Forget" Morning!![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: