What a mess! LOOKS Like a Hurricane Hits California!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by debilorrah, Nov 1, 2008.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

[​IMG] My step daughter is moving out. Right now, at almost 6 pm, and this house looks like a hurrican hit on the inside. Most of you know we are broke, and my wonderful mother bought us a microwave today because she is taking hers. My house is full of people I don't know and my stepson just found out that her bedroom will be that family room (that's what it was meant for anyways) - he wanted it to be HIS room. [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 1, 2008
  2. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    HUH? A hurricane in CA???? That is very rare!

3. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    Oh my! Good luck with all of it. [​IMG]

4. wendy

wendy On the Hill

Jun 14, 2007
    central louisiana
    :aww So sorry you are going through such a rough time.

Wendy

5. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    Quote:OP said it LOOKS like a hurricane - although the subject line says Hurriance?
    Kinda confusing when you read a subject line that really has nothing to do with the thread. [​IMG]

Annoying too when you have FAMILY in CA and a thread gets a subject line like this.

6. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    Quote:Yeah! It scared the poop out of me at first! We have lots of family in CA, so I did get worried. I do hate what's happening to the OP, however. I was raised in a step-family and at times like this, things aren't very fun. A lot of grief and heartache go with a mess like this.

7. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    [​IMG] What an idiot I am!

Last edited: Nov 1, 2008
  8. debilorrah

SORRY!!! I didn't mean for it scare anyone. When has there ever been a hurricane in CA unless it was caused by a teenager? I fixed it.... [​IMG]

9. debilorrah

Quote:OP said it LOOKS like a hurricane - although the subject line says Hurriance?
    Kinda confusing when you read a subject line that really has nothing to do with the thread. [​IMG]

Annoying too when you have FAMILY in CA and a thread gets a subject line like this.

Wasn't aiming to annoy anyone THAT is for sure. I try to have a bit of fun in the chaos that is life.

10. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Hey Deb,

Sorry that all this chaos is going on right now. I hope things go back to normal soon [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by