I've had a bit of a rat infestation recently so i put some block bait poison in the holes i'd found around the outside of the coop... I let the chickens out this morning and just went back after 2 hours or so and theres one of the poison baits in the coop thats obviously been pulled into it by a rat.. it looks slightly nibbled or pecked but very little.. maybe 1/20th of it or less is missing. The tub for the bait says it'll kill a rat in one feed.. i'm praying that that means one whole block.. Has anyone had this problem before?? any idea what i should do?? They arent showing any signs of illness yet but then again its only been 2 hours or so and i dont know how long ago they had fed.. if they had fed atall.. god, i dont know what i shuld do!!