What a relief! My friend can have my pony!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by jacyjones, Jan 23, 2009.

1. jacyjones

jacyjones Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2008
    Aberystwyth, Wales
    My dear friend, Beck, is able to give my pony a home! I am so relieved it is unbelievable. I am no longer able to ride and have not ridden for 18mths. My neighbour rides Sunshine 4 times a week for me and I do all the work and have all the expense. I decided at the end of December that this could not go on and asked my friend if she could give the pony a home. She has decided today that she can! We have had Sunny 7 years and it will break my heart to let her go but now she is going to the best home ever and when I go and visit I will be able to see her. I am so pleased I can't describe it. Thank you, Beck!
    [​IMG]

2. kbarrett

kbarrett Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 12, 2007
    PA
    That's great news, especially having the opportunity to visit!

3. Three_Blessings

Three_Blessings Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2009
    Barry county, Michigan
    What a great deal for everyone involved!

4. Skyesrocket

Skyesrocket Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2008
    [​IMG] zThat really is the best situation when rehoming animals.
    When I had to give up on my two riding horses due to arthritis in my back, and hip, and neck and shoulder...you get the idea...
    I placed them with my best friend that lives 5 minutes from me. What I didn't expect was just how attached she got to the one gelding. She has 20 horses and every time I see her riding it's on my Desi. [​IMG]
    Good for you and the pony!

5. jacyjones

jacyjones Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2008
    Aberystwyth, Wales
    Thanks you all. I slept really well last night and gave Sunny an extra big hug this morning. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by