1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

what a rude jerk..

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by agnes_day, May 25, 2010.

1. agnes_day

agnes_day Songster

Aug 29, 2008
    oklahoma
    i added a bunch of pictures to my facebook..the thing is, i NEVER post pictures of myself because i am self conscious..very. well, almost as soon as i did, my husbands boss (who is also on my facebook) left me a suggestion that i join this local gym.

this guy has always been a bit off towards me but i guess i know why now. he thinks im a fat pig! [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. eac04

eac04 Songster

Feb 3, 2010
    how rude. some people just need a good smack upside the head.

3. chickenwhisperer123

chickenwhisperer123 Whispers Loudly

Mar 7, 2009
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    Are you sure it wasnt a coincidence?

Thats terrible. [​IMG]

4. Amyable

Amyable Songster

Dec 16, 2008
    Greenleaf, WI
    Friend me and I'll let him have it [​IMG] Some people's kids [​IMG]

5. chicmom

chicmom Dances with Chickens

Feb 24, 2009
    Strasburg Ohio
    I think I'd rather be overweight, than have bad manners like your husband's boss! Don't let people like that get you down--they are NOT worth it! [​IMG]

6. georgialee

georgialee Songster

Apr 9, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    What a rude, self-absorbed, pig-headed %$^#&*@. I'm sure if some of us here on BYC friended him we could find some really nice, sweet things to say to him. [​IMG]

7. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Wow! That is horrible!!! I'd at the very least be deleting him from my friends list. I understand that you may not be able to say anything to him since he's your hubby's boss, but that is just ridiculously uncalled for!

8. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Quote:That is so extremely odd, that your husband's boss would attack the wife on an employee like that. Very odd.

9. agnes_day

agnes_day Songster

Aug 29, 2008
    oklahoma
    Quote:nope, because i know that sometimes you can suggest things or whatever to all of the people on your list..nope, just me.
    hes always been a bit rude towards me.

[​IMG]

10. Chicken Boo

Chicken Boo Songster

Jul 16, 2008
    Glenn Dale, MD
    I am just flabbergasted that someone would do that. Someone should clue him in that he said something very hurtful and rude.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by