What address should I put on this box? PICs

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by ZuniBee, Mar 1, 2008.

1. ZuniBee

ZuniBee Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2007
    Zuni, Virginia
    Hmmm, what address should I put on this package? [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Mine!!! me me me me! wait my mom said no more [​IMG]

3. suenrob

suenrob Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2008
    Ft. Myers, FL
    What are they???? Dosen't matter, they are cute!!!! I'll Take em!!!!![​IMG]

If you are serious, PM me for my address!!!!!!

4. lundygman

lundygman New Egg

Feb 29, 2008
    Send it to MY house!! PPLLEEAASSEE!!!! I don't know what kind of chickens they are but I will take good care of them!!

5. RubberChickenLubber

RubberChickenLubber Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 19, 2007
    Newton, NC
    Quote:Zunibee, that's cruel. That's like hanging a sixpack in front of an alcoholic, and then saying you can't have it. [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Cheekon

Cheekon Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2008
    NY
    Quote:Zunibee, that's cruel. That's like hanging a sixpack in front of an alcoholic, and then saying you can't have it. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Truer words have never been said [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. chickenranchwife

chickenranchwife Chillin' With My Peeps

My babies are coming Monday, but I did notice no air holes if you're shipping them. Might want to add a few holes so they don't smother. Good luck to whoever is getting them, they are cuties.

8. brooster

brooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2007
    northwest Ohio
    If your not sending them, thats illegal! Who obeys the law?! They make you agree that you will only use the boxes to ship. [​IMG] I know they are nice little boxes whe you have a pack of ten and you need one! I use a little one for the quail when i clean thier pen. [​IMG] Come and get me!

9. ZuniBee

ZuniBee Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2007
    Zuni, Virginia
    Zunibee, that's cruel. That's like hanging a sixpack in front of an alcoholic, and then saying you can't have it.

[​IMG] I just couldn't help myself. I put them all in the box to change the paper in their brooder and thought "what a cool pic for BYC"

These are my mixed breeds with my top hat roosters and RIR, RIW and Ideal 236 hens. They make the cutest chicks and I'm sure they will be excellent egg layers.

Might want to add a few holes so they don't smother. Good luck to whoever is getting them, they are cuties.

They are not really going anywhere.... just cute pics. I never try to sell my mixed breed chicks by mail because I don't think anyone will pay all the shipping costs for mixed breeds. But when people see them I have sold every one but two roosters... they are nice looking birds.​

10. RubberChickenLubber

RubberChickenLubber Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 19, 2007
    Newton, NC
    would you sell some eggs from them? Or just ship for cost would be even better [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by