What all do I have?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by foxvalleyfarm, Feb 28, 2014.

1. foxvalleyfarm

foxvalleyfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2014
    North Carolina
    Hey everyone. So I got Murray McMurray's rainbow layers and now need help identifying them. I also have the one remaining mystery chick to id. And then I have 10 cornish xs and 3 buff laced polish. I'm sorry for the crappy pic, I'm. Going to try and get a better pic later. And they are in their temp inside brooder since I was cleaning the bigger one.

2. juliechick

juliechick Transplanted Hillbilly

Jun 27, 2008
    Southeast AR
    Pic?

3. BigECarter

BigECarter Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2012
    Mississippi Gulf Coast
    No pictures. Also - could you post the breeds that MM includes in their rainbow layers?

4. foxvalleyfarm

Feb 23, 2014
    North Carolina
    I'm working on getting a pic posted. And they include any the sell that aren't crested or feather footed. [​IMG]

5. BigECarter

May 8, 2012
    Mississippi Gulf Coast
    I think I see some EE. White with green legs are probably also EE (I ordered 3 EE and got two brown, one white, so I think they like to give a variety). I also see one that looks like my cuckoo marans.

6. foxvalleyfarm

Feb 23, 2014
    North Carolina
    I hope I have a bunch of EEs(they're my favs). None of the whites have green or dark legs. All have orange/yellow legs. One of the older black ones has white on the corners of her wings, her chest, belly, and under her tail. Another has partial baring on her wings and tail. There is a light gray/blue. One of the younger ones has a really wild color(I'm gonna try to get a better pic tonight). A couple look like chimpmonks, one has white circles around her eyes and white stripes down her back(is chimpmunk also).

7. gander007

gander007 Chicken Obsessed

Could you get some photos of a side view so we can better see the chicks ....... [​IMG]

8. foxvalleyfarm

Feb 23, 2014
    North Carolina

I'm gonna try to either tonight or tomorrow afternoon. May have to wait til Sunday. I'm also gonna try to use my good phone.

9. BigECarter

May 8, 2012
    Mississippi Gulf Coast
    Chipmunks are Easter Eggers.

10. foxvalleyfarm

Feb 23, 2014
    North Carolina

Even the one with the white ring and white stripes?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by