1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

What am I?????

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by baldie, Apr 8, 2009.

1. baldie

baldie Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2008
    Douglas, MA
    Hi all!! I hatched out this girl along with some other eggs from a friend. I would love to know what she is. She has to be almost full grown her and the seabright in the background were born together.[​IMG]

2. LadyShred

LadyShred Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 24, 2009
    Alabama
    She's a Brown Red Old English Game bantam and a very pretty one at that! I have 2 girls that look just like her. You should try to get your hands on a Brown Red Rooster and breed her - the Roosters are Downright stunning.

3. baldie

Sep 25, 2008
    Douglas, MA
    Quote:Thanks!! I have been dying to know what she was!! She is the most loveable chicken ever!! She loves to be carried around and wants to stay with me all the time! I love that she is so tiny!!

4. LadyShred

LadyShred Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 24, 2009
    Alabama
    Bantams are just flat out charming. They're like the tiny dog you put in your purse . . . but more feathery. My 2 Brown reds hens are the dominant ones in the bardyard - they walk around with their chests up like roosters. Snobby little things . . .

5. baldie

Sep 25, 2008
    Douglas, MA
    I have bantams now. I definitely love them!! At least now I know what she is. Thanks for the info!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by