What Am I??

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Mommysongbird, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Mommysongbird

Mommysongbird Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2011
    Small Town, Virginia
    I came from a white pullet with little black spots but I am not white, I am black with white tips on my wings and white on my belly and bottom. I don't know what breed my mommy is, she is just a barnyard mutt mixed with Araucana maybe. She has a crest on her head.

Well can't seem to upload any pics, will try again later.

2. stephanie1992

stephanie1992 Chillin' With My Peeps

mother could be polish. what did the roo look like?? sounds like a mix. post pics as soon as u can lol. will help determine breed for sure. post pics of parents and chick.

3. Mommysongbird

Mar 17, 2011
    Small Town, Virginia
    Quote:Dad is an EE mix. Just not sure which one (had two).

4. stephanie1992

stephanie1992 Chillin' With My Peeps

lol babies a mutt then. [​IMG] but mutts r some of the best chickens!!

5. Mommysongbird

Mar 17, 2011
    Small Town, Virginia
    Quote:LOL mutts are the best period! Whether it is a dog, cat, chicken or other animal. We love all of our mutts.

Daddy was a mutt too of course, but he was so darn mean and hateful. Hope these babies don't end up like him. [​IMG]

6. Mommysongbird

Mar 17, 2011
    Small Town, Virginia
    I still cannot load any pics. Not sure why, but I have been trying for a while now.

7. hdowden

hdowden Overrun With Chickens

Aug 14, 2011
    louisiana
    try shrinking the pics before you attempt to upload them on here i have had to do that several times

8. Mommysongbird

Mar 17, 2011
    Small Town, Virginia
    Quote:I have tried everything that I know to do. I have never had problems uploading pictures to this site.

As I type I am trying the upload again and it says it is connecting and then goes right to a white blank screen.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by