What am I?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Flying P Ranch, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Flying P Ranch

Flying P Ranch Out Of The Brooder

Feb 22, 2012
    North Georgia
    Can anyone please tell me what type of chicken this is? I've been trying to find out for years!
    In this photo, "Bello" is about 3 years old. He's a Bantum and stands only about 6 inches tall. He's extremely social and non agressive. He has a funny little crow that sounds like he's just learning to crow (but he's not). He desperately wants to know his breed! Please help.
    [​IMG]

2. nurse_turtle

nurse_turtle Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2011
    Foothills of NC
    Serama? Even at 6 inches high, I'm still scared of those spurs!

3. Flying P Ranch

Flying P Ranch Out Of The Brooder

Feb 22, 2012
    North Georgia
    Yes the spurs are crazy! But he has no idea what they are for. And his best friend is another little Bantum rooster. A Silver Sebright. Thanks for the help. I'll investigate the Serama Breed!

4. Lothiriel

Lothiriel Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Aug 30, 2007
    New York State
    My Coop
  5. wildriverswolf90

wildriverswolf90 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2011
    polk county, NC
    His legs are throwing me off, at first I thought OEGB but their legs are gray. And then I thought dutch but still gray legs. So I'm thinking maybe black tail buff japanese.

6. ramirezframing

ramirezframing Overrun With Chickens

Mar 2, 2011
    Knee Deep
    looks like Sunshine, the neighbors rooster. They have the same shape just colored different. The nephew of the neighbor said it was a serama cross when he gave it to her.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by