what are seramas

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by bantamboy, Apr 10, 2011.

1. bantamboy

bantamboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2011
    Conway Sc
    can anybody tall me about serama bantams and/or post some pics if you have any. i love all bantams but havent heard of theses until now, i need some info or somebody teach me please [​IMG]

2. welasharon

welasharon Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 28, 2010
    North Florida
    There is a serama thread on here. Be prepared to spend some time reading and looking!
    sharon

3. bantamboy

bantamboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2011
    Conway Sc
    whats the best way to get to this thread

4. smoothmule

smoothmule Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2008
    Buffalo, Missouri
    Waaay better than that is to go to the website http://www.seramacouncilofnorthamerica.com/
    You'll
    fine the history, the standard and all that at the site. The forum here is excellent too but if you really want to know about the Serama, the Malaysian or the American type, then the Serama Council of North America is the place to learn it.

If you are anywhere near the New Orleans area, the Cajun Classic is going on in that area right now. I had recent surgery and can't travel that far yet so I'm missing it this year but plan to be there next yet. It's the largest, all Serama show in America and from what I hear, the best time you can have at a poultry show.

Where are you located? There are Serama breeders, like me, on the BYC thread that was listed above. Check em out, you'll love the lil guys
    Cathy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by