What are some good personal websites?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Zahboo, Dec 12, 2009.

1. Zahboo

Zahboo Simply Stated

Feb 3, 2009
    Hope Mills, NC
    I am looking for private websites that have a nice set up. A flo I guess... I am trying to make a website but want a few examples. If you don't mind posting a link it'd be great!

2. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    ???? don't quite understand. What sort of website are you looking for? Looking to make your own? Looking for a dating site? Personal usage? Godaddy has plenty of domain names on sale right now, and they have a simple site builder.

3. Zahboo

Zahboo Simply Stated

Feb 3, 2009
    Hope Mills, NC
    My bad. Explanation:

I am making a website to show off my birds and ones I have for sale. Just looking for other ones to base my template off of. i am doing custom html instead of using a different sites template

4. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    http://www.webs.com/

that
    one is a freebie...... and like I said, Go Daddy has a bunch on there. So does office somewhere but cant remember website name.

5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Leah look for pips&peeps - her example is a good one to see what a quality site should look like.

6. accio! chickens

accio! chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 28, 2009
    CANADA
    I'm not sure if you've seen our farm website. It really does need fine tuning but MEH [​IMG] there are some coding issues that need working out like the fact that for some reason i can't upload any photos anymore...

www.lupinfarm.com

also check out

www.performancepoultry.com

7. Zahboo

Zahboo Simply Stated

Feb 3, 2009
    Hope Mills, NC
    Thanks Boyd, Debi, and Accio

8. Zahboo

Zahboo Simply Stated

Feb 3, 2009
    Hope Mills, NC