what are the guineas doing here??

98 gt

a man of many... chickens
12 Years
Jan 14, 2009
Marshville NC
im not exactly sure maybe an old school dance off??
cool0010.gif

yeah i was just kidding, i filmed that last summer and laugh at it every now and then... btw how to tell male from female in adult guineas?? they all look the same to me...

Yep, I'd say fighting as well. My 4 y/o asked me why they were fighting too, so I'd say that's it! They always seem to peck each others heads, if the other doesn't run off first.

Quote:
The ones you can hear in the video (ack-ACK, ack-ACK), those are the females. Their helmets are usually smaller, and I believe they have 1 wattle smaller than the other, but the only sure fire way is by the sound they make.

they all look like they have been imbred or some other mutation... ugly things... but from other pictures they look normal if that exists in guineas...

also, due to coyote and bobcat, we are down to only 3 guinea... cant say im that sad though

Quote:
haha no no i knew you were joking, but i was asking if you wanted me to tell you whati forreal thought was going on
wink.png
LOL!

as for sexing..havent a clue lol

Quote:
lol! well as long as you're not a sad! LOL! our neighbor had a flock of like 30 or even 40 they now have like 18....obvious what happened there. I personally think they're dumb.....and i relaly only think they're ugly up close
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom