What are these?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Mom2Munchkins, May 9, 2009.

1. Mom2Munchkins

Mom2Munchkins Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2009
    Upstate NY
    These are horrible pictures, I know.... But I was over in the barn and actually had my camera, so I tried snapping a few quick pics. My kids were less than helpful and it was just a hectic time today but if anyone knows what breed/gender any of these are.... Just thought I'd ask! [​IMG]

Got these 3 from my neighbor who got tired of the pooping everywhere. LOL On the left is a RIR hen, and then I don't know what the hen or rooster on the right are. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A better one of the hen
    [​IMG]

And here's some of my chicks, have no idea what any of them are, I'm pretty new at this...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Same as above
    [​IMG]

Some more... terrible pics I know
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. tdgill

tdgill Chillin' With My Peeps

i like your pics!

I am not good at naming tho.

3. ChickenCharmer

ChickenCharmer Chillin' With My Peeps

On the first pic, the roo on the far right is a white-faced Spanish. I'm not sure of the rest, though. The second picture appears to be a sussex, and the one the girl is holding looks like a young rooster... probably some sort of game bantam...

4. Mom2Munchkins

Mar 2, 2009
    Upstate NY
    Are they all mutts then?? The one that there is a few pics of, the black one, I think it's a rooster, am I right? And then the grey one my daughter is holding I think is a rooster too. i'm so lost.... [​IMG]

5. Mom2Munchkins

Mar 2, 2009
    Upstate NY
    Should I try and get better pics?? [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by