what are they

cjh0907

In the Brooder
8 Years
Nov 5, 2011
Western Mass
i need a little help figuring out what breed these chickens are. i received them from a friend and am not sure.

111026_chicken1.jpg

111026_chicken2.jpg

111026_chicken3.jpg

111026_chicken4.jpg

111026_chicken5.jpg

i would appreciate the help. Sorry if i didnt upload the pictures right im new to the forum.

Most of them look like Easter Eggers to me, but some of the pictures make it a bit hard to tell.

if you want the pics bigger when you are creating your post there are two image codes you can choose from, choose the bottom one and simply copy and paste it into your post. I learned by fooling around with it.

Sorry I cant tell you what kind they are I am a total newbie to Chickens!

first one looks easter egger. Second in black sex-link. Can't tell the next two pics but the last one looks like a silver laced wyandotte rooster.

edited--in the third pic, the dark bird with the muffs, does she have feathered legs? Hard to tell in the pic.

Last edited:
The black with white spots chickens in #4 look like anconas, but they are not bantams, just smaller chickens. There are other breeds that look like them such as mottled javas, but they are big. Maybe someone else can solve the mystery.

Back
Top Bottom