What are we 5 1/2 weeks?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by horseyjess, Oct 17, 2009.

1. horseyjess

horseyjess Songster

Sep 2, 2009
    SW Florida
    Ok so yesterday I posted some of what I didnt know. It seems like we have an agreement on who is what with the exception of one??? Now here are the rest of the one I dont know. We have 22 chicks.. 2 BR pullets, 2 RIR pullets, 1 Polish?????, looks like a bunch around 8 possible Dark Cornish, 1 EE and the white one most think is EE then these 6 I also have my 1 Naked chick..

I am thinking this one is a Gold Lace Wynedotte Roo? I know Roo at 5 weeks with this guy there is NO denying that!!! OH and he has Dark colored legs...

[​IMG]

This one Roo again [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]. I am thinking Black Giant or Australorp ??? His legs are darker but not solid and the bottoms are yellow

[​IMG]

This guy is neat looking I am thinking again ROO [​IMG] [​IMG] what luck I am having here. Dark legs but have no Idea as what?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

One more again I am going to guess ROO [​IMG] [​IMG]. Either light Brahma or the name of the other that looks like it is escaping me right now!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Again I am going to guess...YOU GOT IT ROO HELP!! I have no Idea what the heck he can be I know he looks odd right now and has dark legs

[​IMG]

I am going to guess Cochin but I am thinking pullett?? PLEASE SOMEONE AGREE but what color is SHE [​IMG] considered???
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 18, 2009

2. Laney

Laney Songster

Mar 25, 2009
    Spring Hope, NC
    Is it possible the one in pic #2 is a Black Java? They have the yellow legs with black dots/scaling on them. I have a Mottled Java female named Spot (thought she was a Roo but her comb just stopped developing after coming on strong in the beginning).

I don't have a clue but the pretty Cochin could be a Partridge?

Laney

3. broodfowl100

broodfowl100 In the Brooder

Oct 15, 2009
    ther all roosters [​IMG]

4. horseyjess

horseyjess Songster

Sep 2, 2009
    SW Florida
    Quote:NO NO NO NO NO IT CANT BE.. Even if they are all Roos WHAT are they?

5. horseyjess

horseyjess Songster

Sep 2, 2009
    SW Florida
    Ok I pulled some pics out incase some were having problems with having to many!!

6. MonkeyZero

MonkeyZero Songster

Sep 14, 2007
    Modesto Ca
    The last one looks like a pullet, but for the breed, IDK

7. ve

ve Songster

Jan 27, 2009
    Palmetto GA
    Last one looks Golden Laced Cochin

8. sarjaysar

sarjaysar cosmic chicken

Jun 12, 2009
    Guernsey
    All Roo's last one, not sure. Looks like a pullet to me!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by