1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

What are we? Opinions on breed needed!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by isaiahandmommy, Mar 31, 2016.

1. isaiahandmommy

isaiahandmommy New Egg

Mar 30, 2016
    SouthWest Oklahoma
    THESE BABIES RIGHT HERE ARE A FEW ATWOODS MYSTERY BOX CHICKENS THAT CAME OUT OF THE PULLET BIN.
    [​IMG]

THIS WAS RIGHT BEFORE I CLEANED OUT THE CAGE SO ITS NOT JUST NEWSPAPER I USED FOR THE GROUND.
    ANYWAY IM ALSO BUILDING THEM A CHICKEN COOP. HAHA I THINK ITS PRETTY AWESOME SO FAR.. [​IMG]
    SO SOON THEY WILL HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH ROOM TO CONTINUE GROWING... ANYWAY, ID REALLY LIKE TO GET TO KNOW WHAT BREED OF CHICKENS I HAVE THE 2 BROWN ONES SEEM TO BE THE SAME BREED MAYBE THE GREY ONE IS TOO. IDK, HELP?

2. Jensownzoo

Jensownzoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2016
    Saint Louis, MO
    I like pallet coops!

If you post your picture over on the "what breed/gender?" forum, they have a lot of people who are very good at sussing out breeds. Me? I have no clue what you have!

3. isaiahandmommy

isaiahandmommy New Egg

Mar 30, 2016
    SouthWest Oklahoma
    Haha! I love pallets and they were free we went to the local feed stop here and he was handing them out.. I of course was like "Thank You" and loaded up! I didn't even have the coop in mind until I started looking at coop Ideas and saw some made of pallets. I though am not super handy so I was super stoked on how it is coming along. I will have to do that ! THANK YOU

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by