1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

What are we??

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Chickfever, Aug 8, 2007.

1. Chickfever

Chickfever Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 22, 2007
    Southwest VA
    I have several of these....hope it's okay to post them. I'll post about 3 or 4 to each topic.

I'd like to know what you think each is and if you can tell if they are m/f. Thanks!

I bought this one last week....can't remember exactly what the guy said it was [​IMG]. It has feathered feet and grows really tall. 3 wks?
    [​IMG]

Bought these last week too. Was told the yellow one would be a buff but wasn't sure what kind....any idea? The smaller one a wyandotte. Said yellow one is 5 wks, other 3 wks....?
    [​IMG]

These aren't dirty [​IMG]. I was told these were white rocks....very doubtful. The one in front is mixed with a tophat....supposedly.
    [​IMG]

Sold as white rock too...I think he might be a white leghorn....anyone?
    [​IMG]

2. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

The little ones with the wing feathers curling out... I wonder if they are frizzles.... [​IMG]

3. Chickfever

Chickfever Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 22, 2007
    Southwest VA
    I wouldn't mind if they are [​IMG].

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by