What are we?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Leah and peeps, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Leah and peeps

Leah and peeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 28, 2009
    Canada
    Hi everyone,

I have some chicks about 3 weeks old and i have no idea what breed they are. They hatched in with eggs marked as: EE's ,Dorkings,
    Welsummers, EO's, Partridge Chanteclers, BLRW and White Chanteclers. So they could be any of the above. I will try to upload pics but for now here are the descriptions:

#1: Single comb, orange legs, white before started to feather out but is now white with very light brown/peachy coloured feathers, also dark grey feathers. (it has more grey feathers then brown, but her "base coat" is white). She is very friendly compared to the other chicks(EE') and is a tad larger but not much. When she was a little baby i notcied that s/he ate and drank a bit more compared to the other chicks (EE's).

#2: Same description as above -EXCEPT- Feathers: She has the same colours as #1, but is lighter. (less grey)

#3: I think s/he has a pea comb but not positive, as a baby chick it was all black except for some white marking on the stomach, head. Orange legs, but they kinda have blackish marks on them. She still has the same markings as when she was a baby but her new feathers have white tips. S/he is a tad larger then my EE's.

Thanks everyone! All suggestions are appriciated and i would not be able to figure them out without you guys! [​IMG]

2. Leah and peeps

Jun 28, 2009
    Canada
    Any suggestions? [​IMG]

3. fldiver97

fldiver97 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 5, 2009
    Middleton, WI
    Sorry, I am bad with little chicks and even worse without pics....Hope you get answers/ideas but probably more successful once you post pics......At least this will be a bump in your post! Good luck with your chooks! [​IMG]

4. Leah and peeps

Jun 28, 2009
    Canada
    Thanks for the bump fldiver97 ! I will post pics later tonight or early tom.

5. MeatKing

MeatKing Chillin' With My Peeps

Good Day Eh? I'm from the valley, would you like to bring them up the line so I can see? lol ha ha just joking... had to say it

Waiting for picks in Presscot Cananda here!

6. Leah and peeps

Jun 28, 2009
    Canada
    lol! Us canaidians! [​IMG] Here are some pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hope this will help. [​IMG]

7. Leah and peeps

Jun 28, 2009
    Canada
    [​IMG] Anyone?

8. Sunshyne276

Sunshyne276 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 10, 2010
    Richlands, Virginia
    Well, #3 remind me of one I *just* found out is a male Black Sexlink! lol
    That's what he looked like, a couple weeks or so ago.

9. WisconsinChickenWhisperer

WisconsinChickenWhisperer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 25, 2010
    Webster, Wisconsin
    # 3 would probably be the Dorking, although, it looks like what my Dominique chicks looked like.

10. Leah and peeps

Jun 28, 2009
    Canada
    Thanks guys. I got in contact of the person i bought them from and it turns out that #1 and #2 are (almost positive) EO's! Which is really cool, and i am really excited about! They are such sweet chicks! So friendly! [​IMG] And im not sure about #3 but ill find out! I also think that i might have a welsummer mixed in there too, ill post pics soon. S/he has orange legs and a single comb. when she was little s/he blended in with the EE's.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by