1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

What are we?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by SunAngel, May 21, 2008.

1. SunAngel

SunAngel Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2008
    Chambersburg, Pa.
    These two cuties are by far my fastest, most independent and fattest babies. They have some of the same markings on their backs as some others, but faces and body shapes are different. Any ideas would be great, thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    poopin machines! [​IMG] [​IMG]

I have no idea on breed.. though they are adorable. Maybe posting where you got them would help [​IMG] Are they standard or bantam?

3. SunAngel

May 20, 2008
    Chambersburg, Pa.
    They were included in my Ornamental Layer Collection from MMH.

So hopefully they are little girls. Yep they are standard and definitely lil poopin machines [​IMG]

4. Dustin Biery

Dustin Biery Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2007
    Mulberry, Arkansas
    The one on the left looks like a campine or buttercup. The one on the right I am still going to say it may be an orloff

Last edited: May 21, 2008
  5. SunAngel

May 20, 2008
    Chambersburg, Pa.
    So they may not be the same breed then? Their body shapes and head color looked so similar I just assumed.

That would be cool to have 2 different. I got a lot of WC Black Polish and Phoenix, so I wouldn't mind a few of the others being oddballs [​IMG]

6. Dustin Biery

Dustin Biery Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2007
    Mulberry, Arkansas
    The one on the right clearly has a beard and the other is clean faced. That is what brought me to that conclusion.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by