What are YOU thankful for this year?

dixie&trixie

Songster
9 Years
May 26, 2010
Yreka California
With this being the month of Thanksgiving, Im interested in what all of YOU are thankful for. It can be meaningful, funny, personal etc.... Eveyone has had their own struggles, especially this past year. Id like to hear how even through all the strife and struggle, we all still have things to be thankful for.

Let the posting begin!!

hugs.gif

Sorry but this one may get shut down, as it is against the rules to post multiples of the same topic
sad.png
Rule # ???? but likely to get deleted..

My grandson, my sister survived her car wreck... my family and freinds... i have food to eat and a roof over my head...I am free ... and last but not least I have my lord and savoir watching over me and my family

Grateful for my weight loss and husband's weight loss (now if I could just regain my health). I'm grateful for my burgeoning turkey business and of course my most wondrous family. Other than that....I'll have to let you know tomorrow.

I am grateful for my husband and my four kids,thankful my husband is willing to consider more, thankful we have a place to live, for my chickens, for my chickens who finally laid a green egg, for new friends, for answered prayers, for graduating finally, for my husbands job that lets him be home 3 days a week, for our church, new friends for the kids, the opportunity to build our own house, and for family that sticks by us through it all.

I am thankful for my late father and mother in law........... Though I am deeply sorry they are gone now, had it not been for them, I would not have my amazing husband and children. They also gave me the deep, undying love that parents give their children, and I miss them SO much. I owe them my world.

I am grateful for my alarm clock, because it's annoying, obnoxious buzz means I have yet another day to spend with the people I love. I am grateful for the upcoming winter. The brisk air reminds me that I have heat in my home. I am grateful, even for the sink FULL of dirty dishes because they mean I have a family who still appreciates my cooking.

On the lighter side......... I wish somebody else would realize they really CAN wash the dishes once in a while, and take out the trash, and do a load of laundry.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom