what are you?

ShrekDawg

You are loved.
Premium Feather Member
16 Years
Jan 18, 2008
SE Massachusetts
sorry that sounds sort of weird and this may be in the wrong thread but i wasnt sure how to word it or where to put it, i meant like in terms of ancestry/heritage and stuff. I am curious what you are, like i think im like almost half and half, im mostly english then irish but im also like an 1/8th german, an 1/8th dutch and a 1/16th portugese so i am just curious what you guys are? thanks.
smile.png

hey im a mutt too, im like 5 different things as i mentioned above, but i dont care, mutts are cool, i think were all pretty much mutts...
big_smile.png
and thats cool you're part native American, i think thats sorta cool
big_smile.png

I'm a classic American Mutt. 1/2 French and the rest, well, who knows. There is a bit of everything in there, from German, to Crow, to more French, to ...............

I do love being a walking talking melting pot.

I'm adopted so I don't know what I am biologically (save that I look *very* celtic) but my adoptive heritage is 50% Irish, and the rest about an equal split between French and Polish/Chechoslovakian (dang, I don't even know how to spell it anymore now that they're two separate countries!), with the possibility that the Eastern European blood is actually Jewish. That's all on Mom's side of the family and she's been doing some geneological research that's pretty interesting and suggestive, but unfortunately non-conclusive. There's also a story about a French highwayman and a shipboard romance as they were coming to the US . . .

And I married into an Irish/German family
smile.png

Whitewater

I am german, and dutch( my maiden name is Jarrett, my grandmothers maiden name Vanderbroek)... with my real mother throwing in cherokee and whatever else... i forget..

So i am 5' 10" tall, size 10 feet( with veins on top.. how stylish) German box knees, lets not even talk about my nose.. very strong( and when i was skinnier, my muscularity was evident) with a big dutch BUTT!

Last edited:
I'm American. Family, on both sides, born here, raised here, for 4 generations.

The Great-Great-grand parents came over from France, Germany and down from Canada.

Back
Top Bottom