Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Kaitlynn679, Apr 25, 2016.
Blue laced red wyandottes
Silver pencil laced Cochin bantam
Being forced to choose? What torture!
Well... if I had to...
1. Shamo and Ko Shamo. OK, technically they're two different breeds, but they have practically the same name and they are pretty similar. Both are so neat, friendly, and fun, and without a doubt the Shamo are the smartest chicken breed I've ever worked with. Easily as smart as geese.
2. Silkies. Such lovable little puffballs.
3. Ga Noi. Largely unheard of Vietnamese game race. They've seriously got the cool factor thing going for them and they're heavy as if they're made of bricks. And probably on par with most Shamo in intelligence.
This is hard, but I think...
1. Easter Egger
2. Rhode Island Red
1. Rhode Island Red because they are awesome and pretty lol.
2. American game because they are tough and great mothers.
3. Black jersey Giants because they are huge.
1. Rhode Island Reds
3. Lincolnshire Buff
2. Columbian Rock and Wyandotte bantams