What are your favorite childhood cartoons?

Simpsons FTW
woot.gif
lau.gif

I know I'm "dating" myself when I say this, but the first cartoon that I can remember watching was Heckle and Jeckle, and it was in black and white.
hide.gif

In no particular order.....TMNT, Thundercats, D&D, The one like Thundercats,... but they were aquatic.... Bugs Bunny, Shirt tales, that one with the little people that lived inside the house and the kids... gosh, what was it called?! They had a little airplane.... kinda looked like little hobbits...... Darkwing Duck, Tailspin, Duck Tales, Fraggle Rock (not really a cartoon), Animaniacs, He-man, The new Ghostbusters, Anything Adult Swim (ok...so that's not when I was a kid...LOL), Voltron, and more I'm sure... just can't remember them all right now....LOL I'll be back
wink.png

A ha.... you said it right above LOL The Littles!
big_smile.png

And 2 Stupid Dogs, Johnny Bravo, Powerpuff Girls... course... those aren't exactly from childhood either LMAO I just REALLY like cartoons! Old and new!
big_smile.png

Ren & Stimpy...... the Log one and Robin Hoek were my FAVES! The Salve one was pretty funny too! Oh...Happy Happy Joy Joy! Cartoons make me happy
big_smile.png
lol.png
big_smile.png

And that one with the Wallaby and the Cow??? I think...weird but funny. And that Cow and Chicken show.... LMAO Those were too funny!

Pink Panther... and the Ant and Aardvark cartoons were the BEST!

And of course Scooby Doo and the Smurfs! And the Gummi Bears! That one was cool
big_smile.png
I loved all the theme songs too
wink.png

Last edited:
Do any of you STILL watch cartoons & Animated shows??

I LOVE the Simpsons, Robot Chicken (Tho some are over the top) and STILL love the Muppets & Looney-toon rereuns...

Wallace & Grommet and new animated Movies still draw me in!!!!

Back
Top Bottom