What are your other favorite internet forums?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by amyquilt, Jul 12, 2008.

1. amyquilt

amyquilt Serama Mama

May 17, 2008
    Amarillo, TX
  2. DuckyBoys

DuckyBoys Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2008
    Colorado
  3. clarkestep

clarkestep Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2008
    N Metro Atlanta
  4. holliewould

holliewould Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2008
    Planet Earth
    Being a career waitress, this is a very active forum http://www.bitterwaitress.net/smf/ . Most things aren't available for view until you are accepted into the cult of "working a floor". I think they accept members once a month. And then they only accept you if you are related to Anthony Bordain. [​IMG] Anyway, it's a cute, active forum for the waitrons.

5. NoelTate

NoelTate Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2008
    Mobile, AL
    Tiki Centra and Fratenal Order of the Moai. Use to like Hamters Galore, but that site seems to have died out.

6. dacjohns

dacjohns People Cracker Upper

Quote:I belonged to Hatrack before it was its own site. Way back in the 90s when it was on AOL. Haven't done anything really since then.

Name dropping now. I have actually met OSC. Is KHK still active?

7. Henrietta23

Henrietta23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
  8. Crunchie

Crunchie Brook Valley Farm

Mar 1, 2007
    Maryland
    Quote:Hyena Cart!!! CLOTH DIAPERS! [​IMG] I actually don't frequent the forum, I'm just a little ridiculous over cloth diapers so I'm excited to see someone else who uses them... [​IMG]

Of course, I'm a big fan of www.theeasygarden.com and I know www.sufficientself.com is going to be great! Aside from these, I like:

www.mothering.com/discussions
    www.homesteadingtoday.com
    www.goattalk.com
    www.dailykos.com (actually a blog; if you fall anywhere right of center on the political spectrum, save yourself the trouble and don't go here, as your head may explode. [​IMG])

I also belong to a few other chicken breed groups on Yahoo and MSN, for Marans and Polish, etc.

9. DuckyBoys

DuckyBoys Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2008
    Colorado
    Quote:I belonged to Hatrack before it was its own site. Way back in the 90s when it was on AOL. Haven't done anything really since then.

Name dropping now. I have actually met OSC. Is KHK still active?

Oh wow - I am such a nerd for saying this but that is so cool! I don't go there all that often but I am actually writing something, and they do have good advice, for free! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by