Great Falls
Last two for the day!

Hmmm? Not sure at all.
hmm.png

57775_dscn2382.jpg

Very squawky!
D.gif

57775_dscn2385.jpg

If that's what they are, I have some of the BAs that are VERY black. There is the possibility that these are all mixed breeds to some degree or another too. What are the BAs temperaments like?

I love my BA. She's very talkative, and she comes to me for attention (not just treats). She'll walk with me in the yard, telling me all about her day. Plus, she's just really pretty.

41679_matilda_on_the_run.jpg

This is Matilda taking a dust bath:
41679_matildadustbath2.jpg

My BA's are trouble makers LOL! They start fights with the other girls then walk away and watch the show.

Both my BA's started off pretty light in color and didnt turn all black until 10-12weeks of age.

Whatta beauty Matilda is!!
I had one peck my hand today and I realized it wasn't meanness. I put my hand down and she climbed right up!!
celebrate.gif
Then I offered some food with my other hand, she pecked a bit and settled in my hand like it was a nest!! ((SQUEAL!!))
wee.gif

Quote:
I have noticed that myself, the older birds are almost all BAs and Silver Spangled Hamburgs (guessing that what those are) and it's like the Jets and the Sharks from West Side Story! I can just see them circling and snapping fingers, dance steps, then a knife fight!
gig.gif
LOL!

Back
Top Bottom