WHAT BREED AM I?

isaiahandmommy

Hatching
Mar 30, 2016
SouthWest Oklahoma
WHAT BREED ARE MY BABIES!

I am completely new to raising chickens and I am unsure what breed mine are..

I can get a better picture once I get back home but for now this is the only picture that I have of them on hand..

(Also, I was cleaning the cage it NEVER looks like that! Plus I just started building them a coop!)

its still in progress...

Back to the main objective: Do you have an idea of breed?

ok that works, it is really hard to tell for some breeds if they look like others or it isn't a clear shot, yours are but I still don't quite know I know you have a golden speckled or golden laced something but can't see the comb, a blue something there are lots of blue birds so I don't know, and then the 3rd one with the barring on the wings looks like an adult pattern on a campine but they are rare and farm stores usually don't bother with rare breeds, the rarest thing they have is a silver laced wyandotte and the other has some white crested black polish nothing exciting and their ameraucanas aren't the real thing but oh well I just get them for laying but am trying to eventually get some show quality birds.

I would need to see the comb to be sure, but looks like a possible Campine, Buttercup, or something else...

see I was thinking campine too but they are rare enough that most hatcheries don't carry them, but since you think so too then it very well may be, I don't know about buttercup I don't think there is enough speckling in the breast but same body shape so it is a possibility too.

Back
Top Bottom