What breed am I?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by davekrista, Jul 8, 2010.

1. davekrista

davekrista Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2010
    Uxbridge, MA
    This is Snow Flake (named by my 5 y/o daughter) - was hatched at the end of March.... Can anyone tell me what breed she might be? She has a small head and neck - in comparison to the rest of her, with like feathers on the top of her head.....[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also can anyone tell me if this is a girl or boy RIR - hatched also at the end of March too....Looks like she/he is getting wattles but still doesn't have a comb yet. Thanks for any help, advice and/or input.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ve

ve Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2009
    Palmetto GA
    First chicken is mix.RIR is a girl

3. mama2many

mama2many Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2010
    I have silkie/ee mixes that look like that. Do you have a silkie or polish in the barnyard?

4. V Comb

V Comb Chillin' With My Peeps

It has blackish skin. Silkie x EE [​IMG]

5. crash0330

crash0330 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2010
    Mecca, CA
    My Coop
    She looks a lot like a silkie EE cross, if she has blackish skin and 5 toes then definatly an EE silkie cross!And the second is a pullet if she was hatched by the end of march if it was a he he'd have a bigger comb by now!

6. davekrista

davekrista Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2010
    Uxbridge, MA
    Thanks for the ID.... And we don't have any silkies, but I'm 99% sure the lady we got her from does...... We have 4 EE's and 1 RIR and then the silkie x ee cross...... And that is great that Angel is a girl. I was worried she was a he....[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by