What breed and gender are my new chicks? From my pet chicken assorted rare breeds, they are 4 weeks

Does this chick have five toes on each foot? I'm pretty sure that it's Silver Grey Dorking. Pullet.

Sicillian Buttercup. Pullet.

Are the bottoms of the feet yellow? If so, you probably have a Jersey Giant. Pullet.
Blue Ameraucana. Thinking cockerel, based off of comb width. It's too young to know for sure, however.

Welsummers. Pullets.

I'm not sure. It honestly looks like a Delaware. But, this breed doesn't appear in the possible breeds for the Rare Breed Assortment. Pullet, whatever it is.

Welsummer, pullet.

Buttercups. Pullets.

Blue Orpington. Pullet.

# 3 has pink on the bottom of the feet and # 4 and #10 are the same chick and had the shortest wing feathers upon arrival.

# 3 has pink on the bottom of the feet and # 4 and #10 are the same chick and had the shortest wing feathers upon arrival.
I'm not quite sure what #3 is then. I suspect, however, that it could be the black version of Blue Orpington. When two blue birds are crossed together, you get 50% blue, 25% black, and 25% splash offspring.

Thank you,

We weren't sure about the black one, the blue one or white ones. The white ones are getting lighter and getting more gray markings on the wing and tail feathers. I have 10 total and there should be at least one cockerel in the bunch. :)

Back
Top Bottom