What breed and gender?

Urbanannie

Chirping
May 21, 2021
Hello! Anyone know what breed this little one is? I am a bit worried that she is a he. Really poofy head and it’s poofier now then in this picture

Attachments

• E2A353D4-4BA3-4987-ABEA-8B23573E0C3A.png
    E2A353D4-4BA3-4987-ABEA-8B23573E0C3A.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 9
Hello! Anyone know what breed this little one is? I am a bit worried that she is a he. Really poofy head and it’s poofier now then in this picture
Looks like either a silkie mix or Polish mix. If it’s a silkie mix than the other breed in the mix could be something like a leghorn with the dominant white coloring. Looks female in the photo. How old is this bird?

Looks like either a silkie mix or Polish mix. If it’s a silkie mix than the other breed in the mix could be something like a leghorn with the dominant white coloring. Looks female in the photo. How old is this bird?
I got another one from the same person that is a Swedish Flower hen, really colorful and warm toned feathers. I just looked it up and apparently some Swedish flowers can have crested head feathers, and sometimes come out all white! So she must be a Swedish flower too. They just look so different so I was thinking she might be something else! She is a few months old in this photo and I’m now confident she is a she 👍🏼 Thanks for the reply!!

I got another one from the same person that is a Swedish Flower hen, really colorful and warm toned feathers. I just looked it up and apparently some Swedish flowers can have crested head feathers, and sometimes come out all white! So she must be a Swedish flower too. They just look so different so I was thinking she might be something else! She is a few months old in this photo and I’m now confident she is a she 👍🏼 Thanks for the reply!!
Didn’t even cross my mind! Not used to seeing SFH all white, but makes total sense.😊

Back
Top Bottom