What breed and sex are these two geese?

Kieranfitz

In the Brooder
Jun 10, 2019
6542F176-52DD-4144-8837-73968EB6F3D0.jpeg

I’m needing help here! I’m kind of decent on my heritage chickens. I have my favorites and I stick with them.
A friend gave me a Chinese gander then we found the white female in one of these pictures. Well, the male got attacked right in front of her by a rather large coyote/dog cross. She was traumatized by it, not to mention her human mother!
Now in our search of people giving us 3 beautiful geese to keep her company, we’ve run into confusion as to what breeds these are!? We thought French Toulouse? Then they look like Pomeranian?
The other picture is a pair we purchased supposing to be Chinese. They were late Spring hatches. I can see a young Kate, (mature Chinese female we have), in her face. Information states that if the beak is orange it will be a female if I understand correctly.
SO-mass confusion has ensued on the farm as we try to fully understand just what breeds we have as we put them to bed each night into their goose house and sit for our nightly conversations with them about their day.
HELP?!?

They are Toulouse or primarily Toulouse if they're mixes. Not Pomeranians for sure.

Back
Top Bottom