What breed and sex are these?

Lyall

Hatching
Sep 8, 2019
I have 2 chickens that my son came home with(brown ones). They are between 10-12 weeks old and we are not sure what breed they are and what sex they are, we are a bit worried one is male as we can’t have roosters where we are. Any help would be great.
Thank you

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 20
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    710.1 KB · Views: 16
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    942.3 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,006.7 KB · Views: 18
The brown coloured ones look like they are a brown hybrids possibly an Issa brown or Lohmann? The rose combs I am not too sure about though. Maybe they were crossed with a Wyandotte?? What age are they?
I agree they look like red sex links but I have never seen a red sex link with a rose comb.
Maybe the OP bought them from a breeder that made a red sex link from a cross that has a rose comb?
Rhode island red rooster over silver laced wyandotte?
Or maybe a custom red sex link Easter egger Buff Amerucana rooster over silver laced wyandotte?
The black chickens look like black australorps.

I don't know the breeds. But you definitely have two pullets. Not sure about the one with the redder comb.

The brown coloured ones look like they are a brown hybrids possibly an Issa brown or Lohmann? The rose combs I am not too sure about though. Maybe they were crossed with a Wyandotte?? What age are they?
They are 10-12 weeks old

They are between 10-12 weeks old I’m really concerned the one with the comb is a little rooster

Back
Top Bottom