What breed and sex are they?

It could be a number of breeds. You'll need to wait until it feathers out for a more accurate breed ID. Is it bantam or LF? That may help narrow breeds down.

You will need to wait and post updated pics showing the comb and wattles, in 6-8 weeks for a gender ID.
It's LF, tractor supply told me it's a penedesenca but from what I've seen it doesn't look like that. They had blue runner ducks listed as pekins also.

If he's being serious, I would trust him. He hatches more chicks a year than most of us will see in a lifetime.

Although this one time he was wrong. 🤔

That SS pullet.
Lol. Yes I'm being serious.
Yes I was wrong on that SS but In my defense it had the 4 feather prick. Idk how it ended up a pullet.

It's LF, tractor supply told me it's a penedesenca but from what I've seen it doesn't look like that. They had blue runner ducks listed as pekins also.
From experience, most TSC employees don’t really know much about chickens. They come in the mail in boxes that are marked but not sorted by chick and the employees have to guess. My friend and landmate who works there is known as the chicken expert because we actually have chickens.

Back
Top Bottom