What breed are my Bantams...

LunarRayne

Chirping
8 Years
Apr 23, 2011
SW Arkansas
I am new so I can't post pics yet, but I will as soon as I can. I will try to explain using things I think are relevant. Also the guy at the feed store said he only carries the Old English Breeds.

Number 1 (We named it Fuzzy) has black skin, is fuzzy all over even on the feet, and has 5 toes. I think it might be a silkie, (secretly hoping) but I am not sure just yet.

Number 2 ( Tiny) I am pretty sure it is a little EE. It is the little chipmunk pattern with pink skin and smooth feet.

Number 3 ( Sunny) has black skin, fuzzy feet, and is grey on the back and a yellowish color on its belly.

Number 4 ( Sunshine) is a yellowish color and is the oldest at around 4 weeks old. I think she is beautiful.

Number 5 ( not really named yet ) also looks like a chipmunk, only it has fuzzy feet and obvious stripes on its wings. The stripes are a dark brown and a light brown or cream colored.

Number 6 (Cloe) has clean feel, pink skin, a reddish head, silver back and a yellowish belly.

Please let me know if there is anything else you would like to know. The pics I have are not all that great, because they were taken with my cellphone. Hopefully they will help.

Thanks everyone!!

Fuzzy

88311_fuzzy_1.jpg

Fuzzy again shows the color better

88311_fuzzy_2.jpg

Tiny

88311_tiny.jpg

Sunny

88311_sunny.jpg

Sunshine

88311_sunshine_1.jpg

88311_sunshine_2.jpg

Noname

88311_chip_2.jpg

88311_chip_3.jpg

Cloe-- She would not stand in my hand, she only want lay down.

88311_cloe.jpg

Fuzzy looks like a buff silkie and Tiny looks like a bantam old english.Im not sure on the others but I think Cloe is cute....

Fuzzy is a buff Silkie, Tiny I think is a black breasted red Old English, Sunny is probably a lavendar/self blue Cochin, Sunshine I'm voting black tailed buff Japanese, Noname is a partridge Cochin, Cloe I would guess is an EE.

The pic doesn't show it very well but Cloe is greyish with a red colored head. I plan on posting more pics in a few weeks. Thanks everyone!!

Back
Top Bottom