michellemire

Songster
5 Years
Feb 5, 2014
one
two
three
four

They all look like mixed breeds to me. The second one may be mixed with Nankin, and the others may be Old English Game mixes.

Japanese mixes. The clincher was rooster number two- he looks just like what a Japanese mixed with gold Sebright would look like. Including the rose comb. p.s. I like this roo a lot! Just beautiful to me.

It looks like the first roo might have some leg feathering. Last one has a beard. Perhaps a backyard flock of Japanese roo with several different breeds of bantam hens?

Last edited:
I lady had all her hens killed by something so she asked if I wanted them since she knw we rescue animals I just wanna to knw wat breed r mix they were so I knw wat kind if hens I can put them wit they don't fight at all so I might just keep a flock of rooster wit no hens

You can do that, have a roo only pen if they get along.

If you want to breed, it depends on your goals. They're already mixed so purity is not a concern as is. If you just want cute little chicks, then any bantam hen will do, pure or mixed.

I think I might just have a all rooster pen I already have my hens wit a rooster n don't wanna split them r buy more chickens I already have about 70 plus all our other animals were way over 100

Back
Top Bottom