1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

What breed are these? Added New Picture

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by reallemons1, Jun 16, 2008.

1. reallemons1

reallemons1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2008
    Gloucester, VA
    This is my little friend Dovie. She likes to sit on my shoulder or sit in my hand and get rubbed. She is bantum and I got her at her feed who ordered from Ideal.
    [​IMG]
    This is one hatched from an egg from a breeder. Is she some type of Marans? She has white legs with a few feathers on them. [​IMG]
    Look what my little finches did. The eggs are the size of jelly beans.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 16, 2008
  2. mmajw

mmajw Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Maine
    The First one is an Easter Egger and how old ??

Has the comb area of a Roo.

3. reallemons1

Mar 31, 2008
    Gloucester, VA
    I got Dovie as a 2 day old on March 20 this year. She is very tiny. Definate pullet.

4. scrapmom5

scrapmom5 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2008
    Utah
    I believe dovie is an EE. She is the same age as mine and is definately a girly girl. I have never seen an all white one... how beautiful.

5. reallemons1

Mar 31, 2008
    Gloucester, VA
    Thanks. She's really cute. She is not white though. She is a light blue dove grey. This pic shows her color better.
    [​IMG]

Also can any one tell me what kind of rooster this is? He is a small bantum.
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by