what breed are these chicks iv hatched?

seanwrightson

In the Brooder
May 8, 2015

hi guys im new to BYC, so not sure how to do these posts yet but ill give it a go. Well i have had a few chickens on and off for the last few years and love them to bits, my girlfrield bought be an incubator for my birthday and i decided to hatch a few eggs saying a few i went abit over the top at the auction lol (easily done :D) and bought a wide variety of eggs and now have 18 chicks that im not too sure abit there breeds hmmm when i bought the eggs there were supposed to be old english game bantams, amber laced wyandotte, silver laced wyandotte, warrens and brahma's could any one help me figure out wich breeds i actually have?? oh and btw there 24 days old.

Last edited:
Well I just joined today and I know what I have, but I'm excited to see what they say you have! Brave person there, lol. Little cuties.

welcome-byc.gif
so glad you decided to join us.

Sorry, cannot help with identification, I have only BO's and BR's.

I would suggest you post the question and those great photos under "what breed/gender" forum and likely you will get experienced input.

:welcome   so glad you decided to join us.
Thank you VERY MUCH

Sorry, cannot help with identification, I have only BO's and BR's.

I would suggest you post the question and those great photos under "what breed/gender" forum and likely you will get experienced input.

I think the bird in the first picture is a cockerel - if they are all the same age, he is showing more comb development with darker color. His stance and bigger feet make me think so anyway.

Yeah the bird in the first pic is the biggest of them all i deffo think hes a boy hes very aggressive too always wanting to fight

Back
Top Bottom