what breed are these roosters some one dumped them in the woods down the road from me.

Mixed breed. There's something barred a ways back the gene pool, and probably something Colombian colored. Rose combs and feathered legs are both dominant, so they could have been added a while back. rose comb and barring could mean Dominique, but they're lighter bodied birds. Maybe mixed with something heavy like a Brahma? Really, who knows.

Mixed breed. There's something barred a ways back the gene pool, and probably something Colombian colored. Rose combs and feathered legs are both dominant, so they could have been added a while back. rose comb and barring could mean Dominique, but they're lighter bodied birds. Maybe mixed with something heavy like a Brahma? Really, who knows.

Agreed.

anyone know what breed these are? they have rose combs feathers on their legs and are large birds.

the white one looks a bit like my brahma except the colour. probably brahma / small bodied egg layer mix. or brahma / bantam mix. I am not an expert, just my opinion.

x3

I agree.

Back
Top Bottom